Monday, October 27, 2008

October Club

I guess since everybody knows it's my turn for club this month I better have it. Just kidding I want to. I know this week is very busy with Halloween, so I am wondering when the best time would be. I'm thinking Thursday night around 6:30. I know how hard it is to get a babysitter sometimes, so if it helps I'm going to have Kayleigh and Mckenna tend. Kayleigh is 13, and tends a lot for other people. Mckenna is almost 10 and loves to babysit. So just bring your kids to my house and we will go somewhere close and nobody can use the excuse that they don't have a babysitter. Due to a previous club conversation with Jami and Michelle about flower clips, I'm also going to have a very quick demonstration on how to make cute and inexpensive flower hair clips. Let me know if you can come or not.