Hey All,Here are a few pictures of our "sleep-over"this past weekend. For those of you who couldn't make it, we missed you like crazy! We had a really good time though!
Here are the highlights of the weekend:
1. Surviving the car ride with Jill behind the wheel...and not crashing in the car garage!
2. Running across the street with Whitney holding the orange flag so we didn't get hit by a car - and almost getting hit anyway!
3. Freezing our tooshies off because we walked to a restaurant that didn't exist. Luckily, Macaroni Grill was close by, so we ended up eating there.
4. Waiting FOREVER to get our food, only to find that four of us had food that was cold.
5. Tara asking the waitress if anybody would "spit in our food".
6. Generous offers to "massage somebody's cysts" if they would stay the night...(you DEFINITELY had to be there to understand this one.)
7. Laughing SO hard in the restaurant, that several of us almost needed the Heimlich Maneuver.
8. Way too many camera happy moments in the hotel. (We stayed at The Hilton.)
9. Late night trip to Olive Garden for desert. (Two restaurants in one night!)
10. Staying up until 3:00 in the morning talking about EVERYTHING from babies to blogging.
11. Discussing the Twilight Series and what we all think Edward should look like in the movie - and how much we all love him.
12. Getting woken up way too early by some weirdo knocking on our door!
13. Shopping at the Gateway, lusting after clothes from Anthropologie that none of us could afford. ($18 for a tiny little headband?? Are you kidding?)
14. Divine hot chocolate at Starbucks for breakfast...at 11:45 in the morning!
15. Surviving our close call fender bender in the parking lot.
16. Dealing with the "oh-so-pleasant" man in the pay booth.
17. Finding a "fast food" restaurant on the way home, so we could be quick, and ending up waiting in line for 30 minutes!
18. Feeling like really big teenagers all weekend.
What else am I missing?? Sara? You're good at giving the re-cap...anything you want to add? Anyway, we had a wonderful time getting away from real life for 24 hours. Thanks Jill for planning this and for everyone that came. It was a wonderful breath of fresh air!
Love you guys,