Friday, February 1, 2008

Re-cap

So for all of you that did not come to club here is a little of what you missed. It was the brunettes only club, which was pointed out to us by a guy that shared our table ( if you're wondering why a man was sharing our table, we went to Tepanyaki). Michelle definitely has the most going on, as her brother and grandfather are in the hospital. Hopefully both will come home soon. Tara is just excited to get out of here and into her new house! Ok, so she will be sad to leave all of us, but a NEW HOUSE! Mindi secretly wishes that she worked for Apple and if she could own everything they sale she would, and what would be better then that is if we also owned everything they sale. It is Mindi’s secrete fantacy! Whitney is ready to have her baby. Which she doesn’t have a name picked out for, yet. And she is realizing that four kids is a lot. Michelle concurred. Jill and I shared the Deluxe Feast for Two, and enjoyed every bite! Jill is in charge for February and right now we are going to try and do an overnighter on the 22nd. Put it on your calendar, and I am sure we will learn more later. We also all think that maybe once a month is just not enough, so we will be getting together for drinks. It will be posted, to when and where! Everything else - well you should have come. Hope to see you all next time, since I think I am the only regular!
Sara

5 comments:

Liz said...

Tempanyaki's???? That's my favorite! I'm sad that I couldn't go. I am up for a late night Starbucks anytime you guys are. Last time was way too much fun. I'm all for a weekend getaway on the 22nd. It is already penciled in on my calendar. Where are we going? Park City? Sara, I hear you got an iphone! How fun is that? It sounds like Mindi converted you to Apple also. I ended up getting a MacBook like we were talking about and I love it. It seriously is like my new best friend! Michelle, that's sad about your family being in the hospital. I hope they all recover soon and get back home. Whitney, I think you should have a baby naming contest on our blog - and we could all come up with name ideas for you. Good luck with the four kids. I can't EVEN imagine how crazy that would be. Sometimes I wonder how I am doing it with two! (ha ha!) Jill, I'm sad I missed you. It's a rare thing to find you at club, so I'm glad you are planning the next one! Talk to you all soon!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun last night. I am for sure planning on coming to the all nighter. Last time I was in Arizona so I missed it. So I am way excited. Sara I think I am regular also. Well at least until June. I am looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Jaimi said...

Hey Ya'll I am just sitting here at my computer (by myself) Which is quite a rare thing now since I have not one but TWO kids attached at my hip for most waking moments of the day. Yap, thats right, TWO, of course Lucas but Abbie has decided she doesn't like it when I am not in sight. Ok I am done whining. I am sad I missed club, Thurs. nights are really hard for me cuz I am teaching 'til 7:30 and lets just face it, men can't take care of three kids for more than two hours. :) So thanks for the updates sara, I wish I was a regular too and maybe when I grow up I can be Ha Ha. Ok well hello everyone miss you all. Jaimi

mindi said...

yes sara, don't forget to mention that BEAUTIFUL little piece of technology you were sporting last night! i know i should not covet, but man i want one of those things! sara was the envy of all with her adorable coat and sleek new iphone. i love steve jobs!

Higginson Family said...

Yes club was great! I love the once a month outing with the girls it's what keeps me going. Liz I love the idea of the baby naming contest so please everyone let me know there favorite names! I really need help. I can't wait for next month and hopefully a drink night in between. See you all soon!