Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm having a shoe Pary

Hey guys I finally got around to trying this out, and after talking to liz twice I think I have got it. I wanted to let you all know that I am having a shoe party ( I know it sound funny) It's on Wed Aug 29th from 7:00 until 8:30. The lady will bring a whole truck load of shoes of all kinds and all sizes. I hope that you can all come it's going to be great fun. I know all of you are not going to see this so I will try and call as well. My other news that you might have heard by now is that I'm having a baby in March.
Hope to see you all soon
Whitney

4 comments:

mindi said...

congratulations!!! (on the baby, not the shoe party) i will try to make it (to the shoe party, not the birth.)
sounds fun! (again, the party... not ready for another one just yet).

Liz said...

Um - hello whitney? We talked twice to figure this blogging thing - and you never mentioned you were preggers?? (ha ha) Well, congratulations! I will try to come to the shoe party...but we have Ella's preschool open house at 7 pm. I don't want to pass up some cute shoes though!

* said...

Congratulations Whitney! That is really exciting for you and your family. So it sounds like we are also having club tonight, so hey maybe we will all come and buy some shoes!

* said...

That was from me Sara!